- date_range 14 mai 2020
- person Samba Koita pour Fashionista Paris
- toc Tips and tricks
- favorite 5 likes
- remove_red_eye 4150 views
- comment 0 comments
Unlike mango trees, lemon trees and other fruit trees that are often planted or colonized by humans, the "Quinquéliba" tree grows at will without human control.
A tropical tree that sits in the forests of Africa, it gives its leaves to anyone who wants. Farmers cut it at will for their personal consumption if they do not sell them in the markets. It is the morning infusion par excellence of Africans.
In African homes, it is boiled to be served hot to the whole family. Often mixed with milk, it is an essential part of breakfast.
Cheap in rural areas, it grows in value once it travels through major cities.
Meticulously stored sheets in pouches or branches tied with wires, Quinquéliba is adored for its therapeutic virtues.
What are the virtues of kinkéliba?
- It is recommended during fasting for its invigorating action.
- It helps the liver eliminate toxins by purifying it at the same time as the gallbladder.
- It is also used in the treatment of constipation.
- It is a complement to diets.
- It helps regulate blood pressure
- It has an antioxidant role that effectively fights inflammatory diseases.
Its leaves are also used as food for pets.
Everything is good in the quinquéliba...
It is sold in a 50g packet at 2.50 euros on Fashionista Paris :)