Khamaré - Aldanké - Gowé
The mixture of these 3 products is effective for urinary tract infections and very fragrant white loss.
Let's take a closer look at these three products:
The barks of "Diekka" (Aldanké) in Wolof or mango bark
These barks help to clean the belly and eliminate "sores" due to pregnancy
Beyond its medicinal properties (Antibiotic and disinfectant):
- It cleans the impurities of the belly
- Purifies the lower belly
- Tightens the vagina
- Prevents urinary tract infections
- Recommended to reduce painful periods
- Recommended to heal wounds after childbirth
- Rebalancing vaginal flora
- Nauseating white losses
- Vaginal Pets
- Vaginal itching etc...
Aldanké is an organic product that is safe for the woman who has just given birth, it cleans the impurities of the belly but also gives a good vaginal smell.
This product is used to cleanse impurities of the belly, it can also be used to treat painful period pains, alleviate the pain of women who have just given birth, helps to fight vaginal dryness, cleanses all dirt and bad odors at the private parts, pregnant women who use it see their child arrive almost clean at birth.
The khamaré does not act from the first use, it must be drunk every day so that the body can adapt to it.
In herbal tea, gowé improves oral hygiene, cleanses the belly and in addition to purifying property, prevents colon cancer and diseases of the digestive system
How to use khamaré, aldanké, and gowé?
- Take a branch of khamaré, some pieces of Aldanké and some gowé seeds
- Put everything in a saucepan and leave to infuse for 20 minutes.
- It will be ready when you see the color of the water change and the good smell will come out
Drink 2 cups minimum per day ideally morning and evening