For hair: Whether you have dry, greasy, brittling, afro hair, castor oil will be perfect for you! Castor oil is very nourishing, it deeply moisturizes and stimulates growth. ...
All hair types will find solace with the ricin. This oil is very nourishing. It deeply moisturizes the scalp, nourishes and densifies hair from the roots to the tips, speeding up the growth.
Mix castor oil with sweet almond or olive oil, massage your scalp, pack your hair in a towel or pool cap and let it sit for between one and three hours.
For optimal care, keep the oil overnight, not forgetting to protect your pillow. Rinse with hot water.
Two shampoos may be required. For skin It reduces acne, reduces fine lines and wrinkles, calms itching, reduces brown spots on the face and hands, reduces stretch marks and disinfects small wounds.
It is also ideal for dry feet.
Garanties sécurité (à modifier dans le module "Réassurance")
Politique de livraison (à modifier dans le module "Réassurance")
Politique retours (à modifier dans le module "Réassurance")
How to use castor oil?
- Massage your scalp with oil (possible to mix with sweet almond oil)
- Wrap your oil-coated hair in a towel and let it sit until 3 hours
- Rinse the hair with hot water and make her usual shampoo
For the skin:
- Apply by circular massage on the skin
- Allow oil to penetrate For dry, damaged feet, coat with oil, then put on socks and let stand for 2 to 3 hours, or even overnight.