Thekhamaré, known as vetiver stems in French, is a root that has medicinal properties according to African tradition. Also called gongoli
Garanties sécurité (à modifier dans le module "Réassurance")
Politique de livraison (à modifier dans le module "Réassurance")
Politique retours (à modifier dans le module "Réassurance")
Khamaré is used to cleanse impurities in the stomach, it can also be used to treat painful period pains, alleviate the pain of women who have just given birth, helps to fight vaginal dryness, cleanses all dirt and bad odors in the private parts, pregnant women who use it see their child arrive almost clean at birth.
The khamaré does not act from the first use, it must be drunk every day so that the body can adapt to it.
Here is the non-exhaustive list of its virtues:
- Gives the vagina a good smell
- Tightens the vagina and makes it firm
- Genuine antiseptic to heal internal wounds of the belly after childbirth
- Calm and relieve painful periods
- Removes bad blood and waste from the rules
- Prevents urinary and vaginal infections
- Eliminates smelly white losses and itching
- Humidifies the vagina preventing its dryness especially for women approaching menopause
How do I use khamaré?
You can drink it cold and hot but hot is much better.
Put a few stems in a 1 litre of water and leave to macerate for a few hours, then drink at will.
Hot, put a few stems in water and boil for about ten minutes.
Then drink it lukewarm
Khamaré can be drunk throughout the day and its roots are reusable several times
You'll also like