What is akpi?
Akpi, known by various names Djansang Njansang, Musodo, Erimado, Corkwood, Essessang, is a blond seed native to mainly African rainforests, this seed (scientific name Ricinodendron Heudelotii) is increasingly appreciated in France and Europe for its multiple virtues for health and also for the body.
Akpi seed is now known to develop breasts and buttocks as well as fenugreek and kigelia in a natural way.
100% natural pure akpi seeds
Available in 30g and 60g
How do I use akpi seeds?
- Crush a few akpi seeds in a mortar and get a ready-to-use paste by adding a little water.
- Then mix the dough with shea butter and add powder or fenugreek oil. Mix properly until you get a homogeneous dough.
- Pour into clean plastic and keep cool
- Take a small amount of the cream, pass over the breasts or buttocks
- Gently massage the breasts or buttocks with circular movements from the bottom up to full penetration.
To firm the breasts:
- Crush the akpi seeds and get a paste with a little water
- Take an egg white and add to the dough
- Take pure honey and make the mixture
- Apply to breasts in a mask and let stand for 1 hour and rinse with cold water
- Moisturize your breasts with a little cocoa butter or shea and fenugreek oil, all mixed together, pass over the breasts every morning
To be done at least twice a week.
Here are two recipes to trigger ovulation:
-Take 6 akpi seeds and 4 African peppers
-Crush them on a clean grindstone
-add heated flat water to dilute the dough
-Then refuel the purge
It will not only promote ovulation, but will also stabilize your cycle and make ovulation robust and strong. It is therefore advisable to purge yourself every night for better ovulation.
This recipe is to be made every night.
Recipe 2:Drinkable Solution
-Crush akpi and African pepper on a clean grindstone
-Use plain water to dilute the dough
-Filter and drink on an emptying
To be done continuously, until the desired result is achieved
You'll also like
Customers who bought this product also bought...
How can I find the akpi seed in Kenya kisii
Sorry I don t know