The rose of Jericho, or Chajarat Mariam or Lalla Mariam is a very small plant known in its "dry form". It is a plant that by the grace of God has the peculiarity of rehydrating after a long period of drought. It is thus beige/brown in colour but is green in its natural state.
Its use is directly related to the properties and benefits it contains. Surprising as it may seem, his parched appearance did not cause him to lose any of his virtues.
Although this product is mainly used by women for its action on fertility, it is also usable by men to act on many points and ailments of the body. Thus, women and men can benefit from it.
Sold on a unit basis
Nb: all roses look different
What are the benefits of the Jericho Rose?
- It promotes ovulation (for those who have had trouble getting pregnant)
- It is a cure for infertility: it is the main use that has been made of it for millennia. Used to stimulate fertility but also to facilitate childbirth.
- It is a hepatotropic plant: This means that it protects the liver from attacks, diseases and infections, whether in care or prevention.
- It is also a hypoglycemic plant: It will allow you to fight diabetes by lowering the glucose levels in your body. A perfect ally to regulate your blood sugar levels.
- Or a diuretic plant: It's simply helping your body secrete urine. Ideal for those with urinary problems or high blood pressure.
- It works on diabetes: With all its properties mentioned above, you now know that this plant acts widely on different ailments to treat diabetes.
- It treats conjunctivitis: It is a condition that affects the eyes and is generally not serious. Repeatedly, it can have more serious effects and decrease visual acuity. Chajarat mariam therefore helps to fight conjunctivitis.